Search This Blog

Sunday 26 December 2010

Freeview in Madrid


I received Freeview for Christmas, unfortunately my building only has a dish for Canal+. So how do I get a dish on my block of flats to be able to receive the BBC or in particular, East Enders for my wife?

I live on the 3rd Floor, so my view of the sky and hence any satellites is limited. Also, as you can read from a previous blog, it is highly unlikely that the community will give me permission to put a dish on the roof.

Does anyone know what angle the BSKYB satellite is from Madrid?
Is there a company out there that can come and take a look, without charging me a call out fee, then if it is practical I can pay them to install it?

Please help out there.

1 comment:

  1. I use http://my-expat-network.co.uk/ on my laptop through a VPN.

    Costs 6€ a month and I get all UK channels including BBC iplayer etc..

    To watch programmes on the TV just hook up your laptop to the TV (although I'm having problems here and would appreciate some advice...)

    Tony

    ReplyDelete