Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Fundacion Tripartita

How great is the Funacion!

What many people here don't realize is that as we pay Social Security, a percentage gets retained to be spent on continual training in the work place. 

Seriously! I have received a Masters Degree for free! The best part is that it doesn't cost the employer any money either, as they get it back off the Social Security tax bill. So my big question of the day. Why doesn't every company train its employees. Please. It is a superb system and should be valued for what it is. I wish we had it in the UK. 

Lets train everyone in Languages at least to help sales, growth and re employment. 

Use it before we loose it in the cuts. 

1 comment:

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete