Search This Blog

Sunday 21 November 2010

Toilet Paper

OK. I have to mention it. Toilet paper. Now I am not a particularly sensitive person when it comes to toilet paper. I didn't have to do national service, but in an emergency, we have all had to improvise.

Why, but why, can't I get some nice toilet paper. El Corte Inglés have just launched, or at least are selling toilet paper called "Sexy Paper". Ah ha I thought. Paper I could relax into. I took it to the office, thinking at about 10 cents a sheet, it must be sexy, to again be dissapointed. It was sexy due to the colour.

A point for marketing gurus. When I finish with toilet paper, it is always the same colour.

I just want something soft. Something that doesn't make me feel like I have just left prison or Eton afer visiting the toilet. Is it too much to ask?

A friend of mine has told me that there is a Portuguese make of toiet paper, sold in Spain, that will cover the basics (comfort and durability). Please can anyone recomend the make?

As it is, I am reduced to using SuperSol Grease Proof Paper, for its absorbtion and its sheer size.

1 comment:

  1. Your post made me laugh. Not sure if you've been to Carrefour but they sell some soft toilet paper there. I'd recommend it.

    ReplyDelete